Expressions of Interest for food caterers to trade at the Yackandandah Folk Festival Food Court are closed for 2020.
Food stalls contribute to the vibrant nature of the festival and the committee aims to ensure a mix of cultural, delectable and family friendly foods are available for our festival community.
Please note that this is for the Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night trading at the festival only.
This is not the same as the Sunday Market Food Stalls, which are run by Yackandandah Primary School.
Applications now closed. Applications will not be considered without full documentation.
Only successful applicants will be contacted by the end of January.
Terms and Conditions
The Yackandandah Folk Festival Committee have developed guidelines and an application system for all food vendors wishing to lodge an expression of interest. Please read carefully.
Food Stall Operators are required to submit:
- Complete the Expression of Interest Application Form
- Attach proposed menu and pricing
- Scale diagram of proposed stall set-up, including placement of all back of house preparation areas, cool rooms, etc
- Provide details of Victorian Council Food Registration
- Provide photographs of stall in operation (for new applicants only)
- Provide evidence of Public Liability Insurance (minimum $10,000,000)
The Yackandandah Folk Festival Committee will assess all complete applications according to the following criteria:
- Use of compostable service ware
- Agree to pay site fee
- Suitability of menu and pricing
- Suitability to site and power availability
- Past experience at festivals and events
- Local business/and or use of local produce
The site fee is $150.
Expression of Interest
Closed for 2020.